5.16.2010

27

Another birthday has come and gone; I am now 27 years old.

Birthday weekend was pretty chill, and not as hectic as if I were to celebrate it in California. California would be dinner with all the friends and probably video games until the crack of dawn, and then -maybe- some Mexican food haha.
My Japan birthday was basically hanging out with former Eikaiwa students the night of, and then hanging out with the usual bunch of ALT friends for an afternoon picnic in the park and movie at night. Pretty chill, but I still want to go karaoke.

Payday is this coming weekend, and I'm pretty torn on what to get with the money I saved up since last month (no travelling = more spending money for fun stuff). I know I'm definitely getting a Canon Powershot G11, and most likely another Lubitel 166+ since (though I may just wait for the summer), like an idiot, screwed up the last one. But the big inner debate comes with the big-big purchase. I don't know if I want to get a new HDTV + PS3 + games, or get a new laptop since my current one is dying very quickly.

Today is both my elementary schools' Undoukais. I'm torn by 1) which one to go to (first), and 2) if I should go at all. I'm really tired and feel like sleeping in.

Maybe I'll just go later in the day...

No comments: