5.02.2010

Golden Week

I think I'm one of the only JETs who are staying home during Golden Week. But it's okay, I rather save money after two months of spending nearly everything. Especially February...two big trips in one month will kill you haha.

I really wanna start buying stuff too. This is the stuff I want to save money for (not in any special order)

-a new couch
-Canon Powershot G11
-new TV (maybe a Panasonic)...around 30" would do. I was aiming for something closer to the 42" I have back in the States, but I compromised.
-PS3
-maybe a Wii.
Half of me wants to ship over my Wii and my XB360...but I don't want to have all that junk here...well at least not yet.

So other than saving money, what am I doing for Golden Week?

Finishing Avatar: The Last Airbender, catching up on Dexter, and other miscellaneous shows. Maybe even catch a flick or two at the cinema. What a great vacation. ^^

No comments: