4.20.2010

Golden Week

Golden Week is coming up in two weeks. I'm probably the only JET without a plan to go out of town / prefecture / country. It's all good though. I need to save money. After the hectic travelling this month, I was left with only 100 yen in my bank account and two unpaid bills. Thank goodness for theflyingpig.com, a website that delivers Costco goodies around Japan. They accept Paypal, and because of that I was able to order groceries that lasted me these past 2 weeks. It's been tough, though. Now I know not to plan two trips in one month. Ouch...
I'd say this month was worth it though. Kagoshima was fun, and Kim's friends are hella cute. Tokyo / Kyoto was fun only because it was great showing Chi around and catching up with old friends and making new ones. But now I'm missing out on an Okinawa trip during Golden Week...

まあ、いいや。I'll be here for a while. There's plenty of time to travel.

I'm gonna do one of two things during the holidays. Play video games (I plan on buying a TV of some sort this week or next) or drive around and see where I go.

No comments: