6.23.2010

New Laptop

...frickin rocks!

I feel like I already recovered and re-downloaded all the necessary software that I was using in the old lappy, including the necessary Photoshop, Vegas, Reason, Acid, etc.
I ended up going with a Toshiba. It was price-slashed on Newegg for $900, with 50/50 reviews. There was a comparable Sony (with better reviews and a BD burner) for about $1200 (if I remember correctly), but I decided to go with this mainly for the price. I'm not disappointed yet.
...well the only thing I have to complain about is the low resolution, and the dull colors especially when watching HD videos. However, it's very minimal complaints. It's a huge upgrade from my old lappy.

[geek]
And in trolling the net today, I saw the confirmation of Kamen Rider Oz (or Kamen Rider OOO). I remember leaks of the concept art a month or two ago, but it was recently confirmed.
The Rider's design seems (damn) cool. Also...
The name "Oz": seems like a knock off of Faiz, which was the hero's name and the way you read the title "555".
Henshin concept: seems like just an extension of the idea of Double. Double used two devices at a time to change (so two simultaneous forms), and Oz uses three (three simultaneous forms).
But whatever, let's see how it pans out. [/geek]

No comments: