6.26.2010

Upcoming Plans

I kinda dislike how Ranburyuu practices are on Saturdays. It hinders my plans to go out with friends and such.
A bunch of folks are hittin' up Fuk today. I wanted to go too, especially since Emily posted this on my Facebook:
http://www.fukuoka-now.com/directory/show/842

It's been a long time since I had Filipino food (that I can't cook). I reeeaaally wanna go and try. I'm thinking about next weekend, but I don't know if anybody is up for accompanying me.

Also, thanks to Sasebo stopping my 引き落とし(essentially, automatic payments) for my rent back in April, my money is going to be tight again this month, and especially with the payment for car tax due. I really wanted to get a TV and games this month, but I guess that'll have to wait until next month.

Also, during the three day weekend in July, a bunch of folks are travelling to Yakushima, where I really wanted to go. But alas, money issues are existent. The next weekend is Fuji weekend too, and the last time I had two trips in a month, I was deadbroke with at least 2 weeks before the next paycheck haha! We'll see...

No comments: